We have extensive experience of helping relatives to have the deceased transported and buried outside Sweden. We can also help bring a Swedish citizen from abroad in to Sweden. Together do we plan for the deceased’s last journey. We have a safe and careful handling of the coffin.
Muslimernas Begravningsbyrå helps you as a relative with the whole process. We take care of everything needed regarding documentation, certificates, contacts with authorities, embassies or consulates, as well as all logistics regarding transport to the desired country.
This Is How It Works
- We arrange all the documents for the deceased with the relevant authorities. These are the Police Agency, the Embassy, Hospitals, the Tax Agency, and other suppliers
- We wash the deceased and wrap the person in Kaffan (the white cloth)
- We carry out embalming and then do we weld the zinc coffin, which in turn is placed in a wooden coffin after that
- We book the air transport to the desired destination country
- We do then transport the deceased to the airport and ensure that all documents are included with the coffin
- All involved will be informed in good time of the whole process from beginning to the end