Funeral Agency For Muslims
At the death inventory, family, heirs and administrators meet to review the deceased debts and assets. It must be done within three months after the death. After another month, it must be submitted to the Swedish Tax Agency. According to Swedish law, you are required to make an death inventory in connection with death. If the deceased lacks assets, the social welfare board can make a death inventory report.
As a family member, you can not make the death inventory entirely on your own. Two outside clerks with legal responsibility for the case are required.
This Is How It Works
- The person who knows the assets for the deceased best must provide information about it. The declarant is often the surviving spouse, cohabitant, child or other close relative.
- The assets and liabilities of the deceased are recorded and valued as they were at the time of death. Life insurance information is also recorded.
- The responsibility for making an death register lies with the person who takes care of the property after the death.
- All involved shall be informed in good time of the time and place of the meeting. Those who are called are the family declarants, the trustees and heirs.
- If there is a will, it must be attached to the death register. It becomes valid when it has been approved by the legal heirs or gained legal force in another way.